Thursday, August 26, 2010

Shake a Leg.

So, I have this dance. One might go so far as to call it my "Happy Dance". I tend to think of it as my "Boredom Dance" or my "Offstage Dance". It is the one weird thing that I do. Okay, it's one of the many weird things that I do (that's right, I italicized all four of those words). So, it's basically a slide-tap heel tap heel tap slide heel tap ball-of-foot-tap heel tap heel tap slide. Okay, that probably made no sense at all. You kind of have to see it.

As I mentioned, it is one of the weird things that I do. Another weird thing is my way of walking. Okay, let me explain. I have different patterns that I use to walk at different areas of my high school. So, the path from the theatre room to the choir room I typically walk in a 2232 pattern. The numbers correspond to the number of steps I take within a divided slab of concrete. The pattern I use for the path from the stoplight to the theatre room is more of a 333343 pattern. Okay, this is getting boring. I'm going to move on.

I love it when my hair is perfect. It's very rare. This is probably due to the fact that my "perfect" hairstyle looks like it took no effort at all. This, surprisingly, takes a lot of effort. Sometimes I think that my friend, who for the sake of anonymity I will call "Johnny" even though that isn't his real name, might have the right idea by shaving his head. Of course, Johnny looked rather weird when it was really short.

I have a power over a friend of mine that I am really enjoying. This guy used to do something to me that was really annoying. However, I knew something that he wanted to know and I made him pinkie-promise that he would no longer do that annoying thing if I told him about it. He pinkie-promised. Now, he is often very tempted to do that thing to me, but he knows I will break his pinkie if he does. Such is the power of the pinkie-promise.

Bored to tears? Boo-hoo,
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment